- Discovery Meeting – We learn more about each other, discuss different options, and see if working together will be a good fit.
- Data Gathering Meeting – Once we agree on the scope of our relationship, we will begin to identify the challenges you face in achieving a wealthy life: examining your current situation, what you wish to achieve in the short term and long term, and how we can maximize the possibility of achieving those goals together.
- Strategy Meeting – At the strategy meeting we review your initial financial plan – presenting our diagnostic of your current situation and our recommendations for how to bridge the gaps in order to help you lead a wealthy life.
- Includes a detailed financial plan with suggested actions for optimizing your finances
- A review of your benefits plan
- An asset allocation for your 401(k) or retirement account(s)
- Access to my network of experts and professionals for estate planning, accounting, tax, and insurance needs for your business and personal needs
We will also determine an implementation timeline to establish priorities and define how we will work together over the next year to build your wealth.
4. Implementation Meeting – The goal of this meeting is to ensure our well-conceived plan is in motion and asset allocation changes are executed. We will walk through any current questions you have, feedback on our on-boarding system, and discuss next steps.
Progress Meetings – These meetings are scheduled at intervals convenient to you and provide us an opportunity to review major changes in your personal life, make adjustments to your financial plan and action timeline, and review overall progress toward building your wealth.
On-Going Support – Between meetings, we will provide ongoing email support and schedule 30 minute call sessions as questions and needs pop up for you. Please let us know how we can assist you in building your wealth!
Our initial financial plan costs $950 + an ongoing monthly fee.
If you do not feel you need the full treatment right now, reach out to us to discuss a planning project around your top concerns right now!