Hourly Financial Planning
If you aren’t ready for a full financial planning session, we also do smaller quick-start financial planning projects to help you with a few major questions you have right now. Topics include…
Employee Benefits Optimization
- What are stock options and how do these affect my taxes?
- What are RSUs and how do these affect my personal finances?
- How much should I put into a FSA?
- What option is best for me in my health benefits plan?
- What does my company benefits plan information even mean?
- Do I need anything outside of what my company offers?
- How do I sign up for my 401(k)?
- What investments should I choose?
- I have an old 401(k) and need to decide what to do with it.
- I work at a start-up with no retirement plan – how do I start a Roth IRA or IRA?
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur
- Should I roll over my old 401(k) from work?
- What should I do about health insurance?
- How much life insurance or disability insurance do I really need?
- Am I ready to no longer have a steady income?
- What steps can I take to improve my credit score in anticipation of future business needs?
Spending Plans and Debt Reduction
- How do I start a budget?
- Can you help me find extra ways to save and lower my expenses?
- What tools can I use to automate savings and budgeting?
Planning for Baby
- How much do I need to save in anticipation of our baby’s due date?
- What should I do now about college savings for my kid(s)?
- What are the main things I need to be thinking about to reduce our risks and keep my children safe?
Our quick-start financial planning projects are based on a scope we determine together – you receive an estimate for the number of hours expected for the project and the hourly fee applicable. Our hourly fees range from $150/hr to $300/hr, depending on the complexity of the project.
Schedule a discovery meeting with us to learn more!