Our investment philosophy is based on the premise that:
- A long-term focus is most likely to bring you lasting success. Keeping your goals and values in mind allows you to further build wealth over time.
- Asset allocation is the single most important factor to determine your long-term success. Your best option is to take market gains and allow your investments to compound over many years.
- Managing the risks you take is our most important job. We strive to reduce risk and maximize value through our investment philosophy.
- Managing your emotions is your most important job. Many behavioral biases come up in the rollercoaster of investing and being aware of them is important.
- Patience pays – time reduces risk.
I believe each client is different on what they need help with. Some only need financial planning while others need additional assistance on managing their investments. Our investment management services are an additional fee to financial planning.
Once we determine the best asset allocation, then I focus on reducing the costs of your portfolio. To minimize investment fund costs while maximizing value, I primarily use Dimensional Fund Advisors mutual funds and Vanguard mutual funds to find the right allocation for you.
Our standard advisory fee is based on the market value of the assets under management and is calculated as follows:
Annual Advisory Fee
|$0 – $250,000||
|$250,001 – $500,000||
|$500,001 and Above||
If you are interested in learning more, schedule a discovery meeting with us.